Author Topic: All About Me  (Read 2055 times)

Halfdim7

• Founding Member
  • Fuze-Master
  • Founder, Resident Noob
    • View Profile
All About Me
« on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »
I won't bore you with the details but...
Height: 5' 11"
Weight
: 180lbs.
Hair: Red/Blond
Eyes: Hazel
Complexion: Sunlight = Death
Born: 1986
Died: TBA

From Allmuzak.com:
Halfdim7 was born to an Ohioan emigre who fled persecution to live in the relative freedom of the Georgia mountains(Father) and a Georgia native who once tried to make it as far as Canada, but was apprehended in NY(Mother).
Halfdim7 spent his early years in the rural mountainous region of north Georgia but his family fled south due to a territorial dispute with a local Drug Cartel.
He was dismissed from kindergarten at age 5 because his teacher feared that he might lead a student movement that would threaten the very foundations of American society.
He later took it upon himself to provide his own education, outside the grip of curricular brain-washing.
The point at which he began to play guitar is debated, but it is estimated to have been circa 2005.
His deftness and virtuosity have resulted in praise from someone who heard him practicing in the background during a phone conversation with one of his relatives. As well as numerous accolades from the likes of his mother. He currently lives in a shotgun shack in a wooded region in the south-eastern United States.

Halfdim7 is a founding member of Fusion Forum, so don't mess with him!
....lame-ass, jive, pseudo bluesy, out-of-tune, noodling, wimped out, fucked up playing....

funkle

• Administrator
  • Fuze-Master
    • View Profile
Re: All About Me
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »
Nice...

Is the signature taken from Pat Metheny's rant on Kenny G? It sounds familiar

Halfdim7

• Founding Member
  • Fuze-Master
  • Founder, Resident Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:15:11 PM »
Yep. I dug it up under "Jazz Humor"(!) on http://www.jazzoasis.com/methenyonkennyg.htm.
Unfortunately, it's also a rather accurate description of my guitar playing.  :-\
There's so much to choose from in that rant. "musical necrophilia", for instance.
....lame-ass, jive, pseudo bluesy, out-of-tune, noodling, wimped out, fucked up playing....

Brad H

• Founding Member
  • Con-Fuzed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »
Oh,I thought it was ABOUT Pat....... ZING  ;D

Brad H

• Founding Member
  • Con-Fuzed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 07:59:04 PM »
You are a funny dude 1/2.

Halfdim7

• Founding Member
  • Fuze-Master
  • Founder, Resident Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
I'm only 1/2 joking  ;)